Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) is a unit within the Human Resource Admin department within the Human Resources Division.
The goal of the HRIS unit is to develop and lead information system plans that meet Human Resources’ automation, data, records and information management requirements.
The unit’s primary focus is on establishing integrated systems for the administration and deployment of strategic Human Resource information, programs, and services.
HRIS constantly strives for excellence in customer service. Our activities center on a multitude of tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Support
- Operational and Strategic Reporting
- Requests for Access
- Workflow Administration
- Business Process review for those processes that are impacted by the HRMS
- Requests for HRMS enhancements
- Helpdesk Support
- HR Legacy Systems
- Systems related initiatives, such as: